- Free Shipping!
- Table Dimensions: 5' W x 9' D x 30" H
- Weight: 332 LBS
- 1" Blue Top- Competition Grade
- 2 1/4" Wood support apron
- 2 1/2" x 1 1/2" Steel self-opening legs
- Regulation style edgebanding
- Extra Heavy-Duty Euro-Design Chassis
- Folds for convenient storage
Stiga Expert Roller Indoor Table Tennis Tables
The Stiga Expert Roller comes with a 1" competition blue top. This is a professional-quality fold-and-roll table tennis table that is available for your rec room. The Expert Roller comes with extra heavy-duty chassis with cross brace steel supports and 4-inch ball bearing wheel casters. Playback position so you can practice by yourself to get ready for the big match. Includes Stiga Tournament net and net posts. This will complete any rec room and when the final match is done just fold up and roll it away!
- Competition grade top
- Self-opening steel legs
- Extra heavy-duty euro design chassis
- 4" ball bearing locking casters
Most EpicRecRooms.com shipments will arrive in between 7 and 10 business days after the order is placed. As many game tables and other rec room items are quite large and heavy, they will be delivered via truck by a 3rd party freight delivery company. The delivery company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Freight deliveries are typically made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, normally within a 4 hour time window. Please note that the delivery area generally needs to be accessible by a tractor trailer truck that is 45 feet long and 14 feet high.
- Standard Curbside Delivery (FREE): With standard curbside delivery, the freight company is not responsible for unloading your purchase from Epic Rec Rooms from the truck, carrying it into your home, or assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you (and a friend) are prepared to unload the game room item from the truck and bring it in to your home.
- Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate ($75): For an additional $75, EpicRecRooms will upgrade the Standard Curbside Delivery to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate to assist with unloading the item from the truck. You (and a friend) will still be responsible for carrying the game table (or other game room item) into your home & assembling it.
- In-Home Delivery ($300): In home delivery is available for an additional charge of $300. With this service, the freight company will unload the game table and place it in a sheltered area (garage or other easily-accessible room). Additional charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, delivery may not even be possible. Please call us to ensure the best service if you wish in-home delivery.
At the time of delivery, please inspect your shipment thoroughly. If a box is torn, dented, ripped, punctured or damaged in anyway, please sign the delivery confirmation by clearly noting the damage. This will aid in filing a claim against the delivery company, if necessary. If you are unable to fully inspect your shipment at time of delivery, please note "Subject to Further Inspection" on the delivery confirmation in the event it is necessary to file a concealed damage claim. If your inspection uncovers that an item is visibly damaged but you believe the damage to be minor and can be fixed with a replacement part, accept delivery of the item. However, if you discover that an item has sustained major damage and is visibly damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If your order consists of several cartons, you can accept delivery of the undamaged ones and refuse only the damaged items.