- Free Shipping!
- Overall dimensions: 80" x 44" x 31"
- Playfield dimensions: 72" x 36"
- Rail width: 4 1/2" with inlaid sights
- 3/4" Slate-Core play surface
- Professional ornate burgundy cloth
- Pedestal legs with 2½" levelers
- Ball return system
- Metallic corner caps
Minnesota Fats Fairfax 6.5' Billiard Table
The Minnesota Fats® MFT200 6.5-ft billiard table features a stylish light cherry laminate construction, set-up with pedestal legs and 2 1/2-in leg levelers. The 3/4-in Slate Core™ surface is covered with professional ornate burgundy cloth. Other features include 4 1/2-in rails with inlaid sights, metallic corner caps, and a ball return system. Accessories not included. Key Specs Model Number: MFT200 Table Length: 80 Inches Table Width: 44 Inches Table Height: 32 Inches Playing Surface Width: 36 Inches Playing Surface Length: 72 Inches Playing Surface Thickness: .75 Inches Fabric Color: Burgundy Rail Width: 4.5 Inches
About Minnesota Fats
Most EpicRecRooms.com shipments will arrive in between 7 and 10 business days after the order is placed. As many game tables and other rec room items are quite large and heavy, they will be delivered via truck by a 3rd party freight delivery company. The delivery company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Freight deliveries are typically made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, normally within a 4 hour time window. Please note that the delivery area generally needs to be accessible by a tractor trailer truck that is 45 feet long and 14 feet high.
- Standard Curbside Delivery (FREE): With standard curbside delivery, the freight company is not responsible for unloading your purchase from Epic Rec Rooms from the truck, carrying it into your home, or assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you (and a friend) are prepared to unload the game room item from the truck and bring it in to your home.
- Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate ($75): For an additional $75, EpicRecRooms will upgrade the Standard Curbside Delivery to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate to assist with unloading the item from the truck. You (and a friend) will still be responsible for carrying the game table (or other game room item) into your home & assembling it.
- In-Home Delivery ($300): In home delivery is available for an additional charge of $300. With this service, the freight company will unload the game table and place it in a sheltered area (garage or other easily-accessible room). Additional charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, delivery may not even be possible. Please call us to ensure the best service if you wish in-home delivery.
At the time of delivery, please inspect your shipment thoroughly. If a box is torn, dented, ripped, punctured or damaged in anyway, please sign the delivery confirmation by clearly noting the damage. This will aid in filing a claim against the delivery company, if necessary. If you are unable to fully inspect your shipment at time of delivery, please note "Subject to Further Inspection" on the delivery confirmation in the event it is necessary to file a concealed damage claim. If your inspection uncovers that an item is visibly damaged but you believe the damage to be minor and can be fixed with a replacement part, accept delivery of the item. However, if you discover that an item has sustained major damage and is visibly damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If your order consists of several cartons, you can accept delivery of the undamaged ones and refuse only the damaged items.