- Free Shipping!
- 22 mm extremely fast playing surface
- Metal frame 50 mm, Steel leg undercarriage, heavy duty wheels in series
- ITTF approval
- WM NET Tournament Experienced
- Art. 11400 blue
- Corresponds with the European Standard EN 14468-1 A
- 214 lbs
JOOLA 2000-S Indoor Table Tennis Tables
One of the most popular competition table models in North America, the 2000-S is the only model in the JOOLA table line to have hidden wheels (two centerline oversized wheels in the net edge) so that it appears to be a stationary table. As long as there's something for it to lean on, this table is one of the most space efficient tables out there! With JOOLA's infamous fast-paced 22 mm top, coated in especially processed polyester, the 2000-S is ITTF tested and approved for competition! The undercarriage consists of foldable legs made of stable, powder-coated metal and it sports a sturdy frame as well. This table also includes a professional quality WM net. Made in Germany.
The Official Table of the 2007 JOOLA North American Tour and the North American Teams Championship! More American sanctioned matches will be played on this table than any other model or make in 2007 and with good reason.
- ITTF Approval-Yes
- Table Top Thickness-22mm / 7/8in
- Weight-105kg / 231lbs
- Storage Dimensions-15cmx144cm / 6inx65in
The brand JOOLA has its origin in the 1950s when it was popular to combine the names of companies and cities. The sports department of the department store JOOss in LAndau was involved in the production of the first table tennis tables in 1952.
About Joola North America
Since building its first table tennis tables over 50 years ago, Joola North America has only grown in its reputation for excellence and innovation. Joola understands that players come in all forms, so the company prides itself on creating table tennis tables and accessories for all skill levels and price ranges. That means when you shop Joola, you're sure to find what you want and need. From blades to balls, to tables and nets, Joola covers table tennis from your rec room to the Olympics.
Joola North America is the official ping pong table of the 1996, 2000, and 2004 olympics, so you know you are getting quality!
Most EpicRecRooms.com shipments will arrive in between 7 and 10 business days after the order is placed. As many game tables and other rec room items are quite large and heavy, they will be delivered via truck by a 3rd party freight delivery company. The delivery company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Freight deliveries are typically made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, normally within a 4 hour time window. Please note that the delivery area generally needs to be accessible by a tractor trailer truck that is 45 feet long and 14 feet high.
- Standard Curbside Delivery (FREE): With standard curbside delivery, the freight company is not responsible for unloading your purchase from Epic Rec Rooms from the truck, carrying it into your home, or assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you (and a friend) are prepared to unload the game room item from the truck and bring it in to your home.
- Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate ($75): For an additional $75, EpicRecRooms will upgrade the Standard Curbside Delivery to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate to assist with unloading the item from the truck. You (and a friend) will still be responsible for carrying the game table (or other game room item) into your home & assembling it.
- In-Home Delivery ($300): In home delivery is available for an additional charge of $300. With this service, the freight company will unload the game table and place it in a sheltered area (garage or other easily-accessible room). Additional charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, delivery may not even be possible. Please call us to ensure the best service if you wish in-home delivery.
At the time of delivery, please inspect your shipment thoroughly. If a box is torn, dented, ripped, punctured or damaged in anyway, please sign the delivery confirmation by clearly noting the damage. This will aid in filing a claim against the delivery company, if necessary. If you are unable to fully inspect your shipment at time of delivery, please note "Subject to Further Inspection" on the delivery confirmation in the event it is necessary to file a concealed damage claim. If your inspection uncovers that an item is visibly damaged but you believe the damage to be minor and can be fixed with a replacement part, accept delivery of the item. However, if you discover that an item has sustained major damage and is visibly damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If your order consists of several cartons, you can accept delivery of the undamaged ones and refuse only the damaged items.