G-2000 Weatherproof Foosball Tables
- Free Shipping!
- Outside Dimensions: 56.3"L x 30"W x 34.6"H
- Weight: 165 pounds
- European manufacturer of premium game tables
- Safety feature - telescopic rods
- 16 mm telescopic rods in high resistance cold drawn steel, plated with 15 microns of anti-rust chromium
- Special 3 layer chromium-plating guarantees rods will not get rusted after many years of tough use
- Nylon encased ball-bearing bushings
- 1 1/4" cabinet, marine quality multi-layer plywood coated with plastic laminate, both water-resistant and brought together using a special water-proof glue for perfect sealing.
- Blue & Gray players in plastic material (moplen) molded directly onto the bars, they do not move, cannot be displaced and maintain their positions
- Abacus scorer
- Green playing field is plastic laminate glued using special water-proof glues. The silkscreened white lines are printed using a special ink that does not fade under the sun nor is damaged by dampness.
- Includes 10 white “Standard” balls
- Water-proof protection cover included to protect colors from sun damage when not in use.
- 56.3 in x 30 in x 34.6 in
- 165 lbs
Garlando G-2000 Weatherproof Foosball Tables
Weatherproof table for both indoor and outdoor use in all weather conditions. This outdoor foosball table is meant for those who require a technically advanced product but do not wish to compromise on aesthetics. The G-2000 Weatherproof combines weather-proof features – such as marine plywood, special anti-rust steels and waterproof glues – to the smart line of the correspondent indoor model. The interesting color effect of the cabinet, which is partly blue and partly grey, is reproduced in the legs and the leg cross-piece, whose arched style remarkably increases the table sleek look. The table colors will be protected by the waterproof cover, while the leg levelers (both accessories come as a standard) will allow its use on rough grounds. Recommended for pool decks, gardens, playgrounds, beaches, camping-sites, fun-fairs and other outdoor areas. This table can also be used indoor, to enjoy it all seasons.
Most EpicRecRooms.com shipments will arrive in between 7 and 10 business days after the order is placed. As many game tables and other rec room items are quite large and heavy, they will be delivered via truck by a 3rd party freight delivery company. The delivery company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Freight deliveries are typically made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, normally within a 4 hour time window. Please note that the delivery area generally needs to be accessible by a tractor trailer truck that is 45 feet long and 14 feet high.
- Standard Curbside Delivery (FREE): With standard curbside delivery, the freight company is not responsible for unloading your purchase from Epic Rec Rooms from the truck, carrying it into your home, or assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you (and a friend) are prepared to unload the game room item from the truck and bring it in to your home.
- Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate ($75): For an additional $75, EpicRecRooms will upgrade the Standard Curbside Delivery to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate to assist with unloading the item from the truck. You (and a friend) will still be responsible for carrying the game table (or other game room item) into your home & assembling it.
- In-Home Delivery ($300): In home delivery is available for an additional charge of $300. With this service, the freight company will unload the game table and place it in a sheltered area (garage or other easily-accessible room). Additional charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, delivery may not even be possible. Please call us to ensure the best service if you wish in-home delivery.
At the time of delivery, please inspect your shipment thoroughly. If a box is torn, dented, ripped, punctured or damaged in anyway, please sign the delivery confirmation by clearly noting the damage. This will aid in filing a claim against the delivery company, if necessary. If you are unable to fully inspect your shipment at time of delivery, please note "Subject to Further Inspection" on the delivery confirmation in the event it is necessary to file a concealed damage claim. If your inspection uncovers that an item is visibly damaged but you believe the damage to be minor and can be fixed with a replacement part, accept delivery of the item. However, if you discover that an item has sustained major damage and is visibly damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If your order consists of several cartons, you can accept delivery of the undamaged ones and refuse only the damaged items.