Coperto Coin-Op Foosball Table in Red, White & Blue
- Free Shipping!
- Outside Dimensions: 59"L x 30"W x 38"H
- Playfield Dimensions: 47"L x 28"W
- Weight: 240 pounds
- 16 mm telescopic rods in high resistance cold drawn steel, plated with 15 microns of anti-rust chromium. These are among the best and SAFEST in the industry and
- guaranteed for LIFE
- Wood inserts in the handles help to reduce perspiration and improve grip
- Playing field of green plastic laminate with silk-screen printed white lines
- Abacus scorers
- Balls are introduced into the playing field manually through a converyor placed on the cabinet next to the coin mechanism. The system is completely sealed, to prevent ball theft.
- The cabinet is covered by a tempered glass, which reduces the noise of the game and makes any game tampering impossible
- The cabinet can be opened to reach the inside. The upper cabinet is lifted effortless thanks to two gas struts, which also support the upper cabinet as long as it is lifted: all the operations can be carried out with full safety
- Housing for American style square-front push lever coin mechanism included.
- Ashtrays are attached by metal cables for easier cleaning and to prevent theft.
- Cup holders included
- 10 orange standard balls included, for increased visibility below the glass.
- 59 in x 30 in x 38 in
- 240 lbs
Garlando Coperto Coin-Op Foosball Table in Red, White & Blue
From Garlando of Italy......One of the very best commercial quality Foosball tables available.The cabinet constructed from high quality multi-layer plywood coated with plastic laminate. The sturdiness of the materials utilized is increased by the remarkable thickness - 1 1/4" becoming 1 1/2" in the central band - to create a heavy duty structure for the toughest use. The table structure is kept together by metal plates and brackets fastened by screws and bolts for easy replacing of all parts, even the wooden ones. The classic styled slanted legs are made of the hardest beech wood for increased stability.
Most EpicRecRooms.com shipments will arrive in between 7 and 10 business days after the order is placed. As many game tables and other rec room items are quite large and heavy, they will be delivered via truck by a 3rd party freight delivery company. The delivery company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Freight deliveries are typically made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, normally within a 4 hour time window. Please note that the delivery area generally needs to be accessible by a tractor trailer truck that is 45 feet long and 14 feet high.
- Standard Curbside Delivery (FREE): With standard curbside delivery, the freight company is not responsible for unloading your purchase from Epic Rec Rooms from the truck, carrying it into your home, or assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you (and a friend) are prepared to unload the game room item from the truck and bring it in to your home.
- Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate ($75): For an additional $75, EpicRecRooms will upgrade the Standard Curbside Delivery to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate to assist with unloading the item from the truck. You (and a friend) will still be responsible for carrying the game table (or other game room item) into your home & assembling it.
- In-Home Delivery ($300): In home delivery is available for an additional charge of $300. With this service, the freight company will unload the game table and place it in a sheltered area (garage or other easily-accessible room). Additional charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, delivery may not even be possible. Please call us to ensure the best service if you wish in-home delivery.
At the time of delivery, please inspect your shipment thoroughly. If a box is torn, dented, ripped, punctured or damaged in anyway, please sign the delivery confirmation by clearly noting the damage. This will aid in filing a claim against the delivery company, if necessary. If you are unable to fully inspect your shipment at time of delivery, please note "Subject to Further Inspection" on the delivery confirmation in the event it is necessary to file a concealed damage claim. If your inspection uncovers that an item is visibly damaged but you believe the damage to be minor and can be fixed with a replacement part, accept delivery of the item. However, if you discover that an item has sustained major damage and is visibly damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If your order consists of several cartons, you can accept delivery of the undamaged ones and refuse only the damaged items.