- Free Shipping!
- Overall dimensions: 80" x 44" x 31"
- Playfield dimensions: 72" x 36"
- Rail width: 4 1/2" with inlaid sights
- 3/4" Slate-Core play surface
- Professional ornate burgundy cloth
- Pedestal legs with 2½" levelers
- Ball return system
- Metallic corner caps
DMI Minnesota Fats Fairfax 7' Pool Table Billiard Tables
The Minnesota Fats® MFT200 7-ft billiard table features a stylish light cherry laminate construction, set-up with pedestal legs and 2 1/2-in leg levelers. The 3/4-in Slate Core™ surface is covered with professional ornate burgundy cloth. Other features include 4 1/2-in rails with inlaid sights, metallic corner caps, and a ball return system. Accessories not included. Key Specs Model Number: MFT200 Table Length: 80 Inches Table Width: 44 Inches Table Height: 32 Inches Playing Surface Width: 36 Inches Playing Surface Length: 72 Inches Playing Surface Thickness: .75 Inches Fabric Color: Burgundy Rail Width: 4.5 Inches
Notes About Shipping Options:
DMI Sports, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of indoor games, featuring complete lines of Billiard, Dart and Table Tennis Equipment.
DMI began in 1976 as a manufacturer of professional quality dart equipment and was a dominant force in this market niche. In 1988 the company was sold and relocated from California to New York City. After the move, the company grew quickly and expanded its customer base and market position.
From 1993 to the present time the company has continued its brisk growth. DMI has made three important acquisitions: The Pro Classic Brand of billiard equipment in 1995, the Minnesota Fats (the #1 name in Billiards) and Hustler Trademarks in 1997 and the Arachnid Dartboard Company consumer division (The Originators of Soft-tip Darts) in 1999. These acquisitions coupled with key product launches such as the Nodor (The Originators of Bristle Dartboards) steel-tip dart and dartboard line announced in 2000 and the Prince table tennis launch in 1997 have continued to fuel growth.
In 2002 DMI itself and through it acquisitions reached the milestones of having sold more than four million sets of darts, two million dartboards and two million pool cues. DMI prides itself on having so many satisfied customers over such a long period of time.
Most EpicRecRooms.com shipments will arrive in between 7 and 10 business days after the order is placed. As many game tables and other rec room items are quite large and heavy, they will be delivered via truck by a 3rd party freight delivery company. The delivery company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Freight deliveries are typically made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, normally within a 4 hour time window. Please note that the delivery area generally needs to be accessible by a tractor trailer truck that is 45 feet long and 14 feet high.
- Standard Curbside Delivery (FREE): With standard curbside delivery, the freight company is not responsible for unloading your purchase from Epic Rec Rooms from the truck, carrying it into your home, or assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you (and a friend) are prepared to unload the game room item from the truck and bring it in to your home.
- Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate ($75): For an additional $75, EpicRecRooms will upgrade the Standard Curbside Delivery to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate to assist with unloading the item from the truck. You (and a friend) will still be responsible for carrying the game table (or other game room item) into your home & assembling it.
- In-Home Delivery ($300): In home delivery is available for an additional charge of $300. With this service, the freight company will unload the game table and place it in a sheltered area (garage or other easily-accessible room). Additional charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, delivery may not even be possible. Please call us to ensure the best service if you wish in-home delivery.
At the time of delivery, please inspect your shipment thoroughly. If a box is torn, dented, ripped, punctured or damaged in anyway, please sign the delivery confirmation by clearly noting the damage. This will aid in filing a claim against the delivery company, if necessary. If you are unable to fully inspect your shipment at time of delivery, please note "Subject to Further Inspection" on the delivery confirmation in the event it is necessary to file a concealed damage claim. If your inspection uncovers that an item is visibly damaged but you believe the damage to be minor and can be fixed with a replacement part, accept delivery of the item. However, if you discover that an item has sustained major damage and is visibly damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If your order consists of several cartons, you can accept delivery of the undamaged ones and refuse only the damaged items.