3 in 1 Combination Bumper Pool Table
- Free Shipping!
- Dining, poker, and bumper pool table in one
- Finish Options: Mahogany / Antique Walnut
- Dimensions: 48" octagon (48"X48" D)
- Balls and cues included
- Ships in 2 cartons
- Minor assembly required
- 123.5 lbs
Imperial 3 in 1 Combination Bumper Pool Table
Multi functional, beautifully finished , space saving party centers. This 3 in 1 combination game table converts instantly from a dining table with beautiful book matched veneers, to a poker table with the flip of the top. Removal of the top exposes one of the most skilled games ever designed, 48" octagonal Bumper Pool!
Bumper pool is one of the most sophisticated cue sport games ever invented. Your skill levels will soar as infinite angles are calculated and executed. The 3-In-1 Game Table with optional chairs is an all purpose game table set with finish options of either Mahogany or Antique Walnut. The 3-In-1 Game Table will blend seamlessly with your game room.
Accessories are included so you will be ready to play in no time! The table is a classic piece of furniture that is sure to last for years to come. Be sure to complete the set with the matching mahogany or antique walnut game chairs.
Imperial International is a division of H. Betti Industries Inc. Company. H. Betti Industries, was founded in 1934 by Humbert Betti Sr., who was a young man with a family. At that time, the company was called "Betson & Sons" and functioned as an "operator" for vending equipment. As time went on, Humbert's sons later joined in the business. One of the sons, Humbert Betti Jr., (Bert), decided to venture into stocking billiard-type products. He purchased imported cue sticks, cloth and various other small items which he kept in a steel cabinet in a corner of H. Betti.
In 1952, the billiard portion of H. Betti had grown enough so that is was able to stand on its own. This division was given the name "Eastern Novelty" and serviced local taverns with pool tables and supplies. During this time, they also began importing slate from Italy...Sometime during the 1952-53 season, bumper pool tables emerged and Eastern Novelty secured a continual job covering these tables with cloth for a large distributor.
In 1968, Eastern Novelty no longer seemed to be an appropriate name and the decision was made to change the name to "Imperial Billiards". Imperial's slate importing had increased and at the time they were supplying slate to all the major manufacturers. This move made Imperial a major player as a slate importer and distributor in the U.S. during the late 1960's and into the mid 70's. Imperial gained recognition and became well known.
By the mid 1970's, Imperial Billiards was operating as a company with a staff of about 20 employees. Michael DiMotta joined Imperial in 1978 as a salesman and in 1983 was promoted to President, a position he still holds today.
During the period of 1983-84, Imperial Billiards became "Imperial International"
Since that time, Imperial has grown to stock over 10,000 items in both billiard table and accessories as well as parts for their coin and vending division. Imperial has offices in California and New Jersey staffing more than 100 employees. This gives Imperial the regional accessibility to service their customers both in the U.S. and abroad.
Imperial's desire to provide quality products at a reasonable cost remains one of their top priorities. Imperial's long term relationship with their customers is their other top concern.
Most EpicRecRooms.com shipments will arrive in between 7 and 10 business days after the order is placed. As many game tables and other rec room items are quite large and heavy, they will be delivered via truck by a 3rd party freight delivery company. The delivery company will call you in advance to schedule a delivery date and time. Someone must be present to accept delivery. Freight deliveries are typically made between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, normally within a 4 hour time window. Please note that the delivery area generally needs to be accessible by a tractor trailer truck that is 45 feet long and 14 feet high.
- Standard Curbside Delivery (FREE): With standard curbside delivery, the freight company is not responsible for unloading your purchase from Epic Rec Rooms from the truck, carrying it into your home, or assembling the product. Please plan accordingly to make sure you (and a friend) are prepared to unload the game room item from the truck and bring it in to your home.
- Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate ($75): For an additional $75, EpicRecRooms will upgrade the Standard Curbside Delivery to Curbside Delivery With Lift Gate to assist with unloading the item from the truck. You (and a friend) will still be responsible for carrying the game table (or other game room item) into your home & assembling it.
- In-Home Delivery ($300): In home delivery is available for an additional charge of $300. With this service, the freight company will unload the game table and place it in a sheltered area (garage or other easily-accessible room). Additional charges may apply for difficult to access areas or, in some cases, delivery may not even be possible. Please call us to ensure the best service if you wish in-home delivery.
At the time of delivery, please inspect your shipment thoroughly. If a box is torn, dented, ripped, punctured or damaged in anyway, please sign the delivery confirmation by clearly noting the damage. This will aid in filing a claim against the delivery company, if necessary. If you are unable to fully inspect your shipment at time of delivery, please note "Subject to Further Inspection" on the delivery confirmation in the event it is necessary to file a concealed damage claim. If your inspection uncovers that an item is visibly damaged but you believe the damage to be minor and can be fixed with a replacement part, accept delivery of the item. However, if you discover that an item has sustained major damage and is visibly damaged beyond repair, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately. If your order consists of several cartons, you can accept delivery of the undamaged ones and refuse only the damaged items.